Monday 16 June 2008

Usher goes straight to the top of UK album charts

Usher has topped the UK album charts tonight (June 1), with �Here I Stand�, while second long player 'Emergency' has gone it at Number 5.

In the singles countdown, Rihanna's 'Take A Bow' is Number One, and The Ting Tings stay at Two with 'That's Not My Name'.

Duffy's 'Warwick Avenue' is at Number Three, while Sam Sparro is at Number Six 'Black And Gold'.

Whiley's love-it-or-hate-it 'Wearing My Rolex' is at Number Ten.

This week�s top ten singles are:

1. Rihanna � 'Take A Bow'
2. The Ting Tings � 'That's Not My Name'
3. Duffy � 'Warwick Avenue'
4. Madonna Ft Justin Timberlake � '4 Minutes'
5. Will I Am Ft Cheryl Cole �' Heartbreaker'
6. Sam Sparro � 'Black And Gold'
7. Ne-Yo � 'Closer'
8. Usher Ft Young Jeezy � 'Love In This Club'
9. September � 'Cry For You'
10. Wiley � 'Wearing My Rolex'

However in a reversal of their fortunes in the full countdown, The Ting Tings top the download chart, with Rihanna at Number Two.